Encontrez Cette Semaine, "Meet this Week's" #A3AllStar! Mr. Josh Gray wears a lot of hats on Crescent's campus. Currently, Gray teaches ESOL and French, in addition to working part-time as the High School Instructional Technology Specialist. Gray has overseen the Chromebook rollout at CHS since its inception.
"How long have you been in your current role?"
"I have taught ESOL for four years, French for three, and this is my second year overseeing 1:1 Chromebook initiative at CHS these roles have grown out of my background with cross-cultural work, linguistics, and technology."
"What do you value most about your position(s)?
"I most enjoy working with technology to help students and teachers be successful in the classroom. 1:1 is changing education and I love seeing how Chromebooks and other tools have opened so many new opportunities in education."
Here are five facts about Mr. Gray!
1. I met my wife (who is from Kentucky) while we were both working in Cairo, Egypt. 🏜️
2. I can speak English, French, and Arabic.🇫🇷🇦🇪
3. I was part of the 1993 CHS XC team that won state. 🏃
4. I have 4 children (including twins) who were born on three different continents. 🗺️
5. I am a proud member of the Clemson Class of '99! 🐅
Thank you, Mr. Gray, for your contributions to the students of Crescent High School!