Rules for Student Behavior:
1. Respect: Respect teachers, students, and school property.
2. Restraint: Control yourself at all times.
3. Responsibility: Complete all home and school assignments.
4. Ready: Come to school prepared with ALL necessary school tools
Possible Rewards for Good Behavior:
- getting a good behavior note home on Fridays
- being Star Student for the week
- getting treats (pencil, eraser, sticker, 5 point coupons, etc.)
- no homework coupon
- silent lunch (lunch detention)
- lose recess (recess detention)
- note home
- office visit
- time out (in another room and/or from participating in special class/school events)