The Anderson School District Three Teacher Forum is comprised of past and present Anderson School District Three School Building and Distict Teachers of the Year. Its goal is to assist CERRA in retruiting, retaining, and advancing new and veteran teachers.
Nina Winger Future Teacher Scholarship Program
Th Anderson School District Three Teacher Forum annually awards a $300 scholarship to a graduating Crescent High School senior who plans to pursue a career in teaching. A committee of members of the local teacher forum selects the recipient. The name of the recipient is announced at the Awards Ceremony.Qualifications:
- The student must be a graduating Crescent High School Senior.
- The student must hasve evidence of acceptance to a two or four-year college/university.
- The sudent must be pursuing a career in teaching.
- The student must have a cummulative GPA of 2.75 or higher.
- The student must submit a completed applicaiton packet on or before the deadline. (TBD)