Engage . Empower . Excel
Relentlessly Pursuing Excellence
The mission of Crescent High School is to develop responsible graduates.
- All individuals have value and can learn.
- Academic excellence is the goal of each individual.
- All individuals have the right to be treated equally with dignity and respect.
- All individuals are entitled to a physically and emotionally safe environment.
- Successful education is a combined effort of the home, school, and community.
- Education is a lifelong process which strengthens and enhances the quality of life in the community.
- Education must promote the physical, cultural, social, emotional, and cognitive needs of all students.
- Education must prepare students for a global, technologically advancing society.