Speech Therapist Needed:
TITLE: Speech/Language Therapist (Elementary focus)
QUALIFICATIONS: South Carolina certification in Speech
REPORTS TO: Principals as assigned/Director of Special
JOB GOAL: To provide quality services for the maximum
intervention of speech/language disabilities
1. Screens, evaluates, and diagnoses speech/language
disorders and determines student eligibility for enrollment in the speech/language
2. Develops goals, objectives, methods, and materials to
assist students in achieving their highest potential.
3. Provides speech/language services in full compliance with
district, state, and federal regulations.
4. Enters Medicaid billing and maintains appropriate
5. Maintains student records in compliance with district,
state, and federal regulations.
6. Consults with principals, clinicians, teachers, parents,
and other agencies as needed.
7. Strives to maintain and improve professional competency.
8. Attends school and district staff meetings and serves on
committees as required.
9. Participates in staff development programs.
10. Performs other duties as directed.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT: 190 days. Salary to be determined by
the salary schedule established by the Board.
EVALUATION: Performance of this job will be evaluated in
accordance with provisions of the Board's policy.
CONTACT: Contact Gaia Phillips by calling 864.348.6196 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Starr Elementary School is in need of a Reading Coach. Contact Melissa Davis at