Anderson District Three is in need of a Secondary Math Teacher. Please contact Barry Jacks at 864.352.6146 or at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
Speech Therapist Needed:
TITLE: Speech/Language Therapist (Elementary focus)
QUALIFICATIONS: South Carolina certification in Speech
REPORTS TO: Principals as assigned/Director of Special
JOB GOAL: To provide quality services for the maximum
intervention of speech/language disabilities
1. Screens, evaluates, and diagnoses speech/language
disorders and determines student eligibility for enrollment in the speech/language
2. Develops goals, objectives, methods, and materials to
assist students in achieving their highest potential.
3. Provides speech/language services in full compliance with
district, state, and federal regulations.
4. Enters Medicaid billing and maintains appropriate
5. Maintains student records in compliance with district,
state, and federal regulations.
6. Consults with principals, clinicians, teachers, parents,
and other agencies as needed.
7. Strives to maintain and improve professional competency.
8. Attends school and district staff meetings and serves on
committees as required.
9. Participates in staff development programs.
10. Performs other duties as directed.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT: 190 days. Salary to be determined by
the salary schedule established by the Board.
EVALUATION: Performance of this job will be evaluated in
accordance with provisions of the Board's policy.
CONTACT: Contact Gaia Phillips by calling 864.348.6196 or via email at email@example.com
Starr Elementary School is in need of a part-time custodian. Send resumes to Melissa Davis at
Crescent High School has the following positions open for the 2015 – 2016 school year: Custodian, possible Spanish opening Contact Devon Smith (principal) at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 864.352.6175 for more information. Anderson School District Three Bus Drivers Needed Applicants should contact Cindy Watkins at email@example.com for information.
ANDERSON COUNTY ALTERNATIVE SCHOOL MIDDLE SCHOOL SOCIAL STUDIES TEACHER (6-8 GRADES) MUST POSSESS VALID SC TEACHING CERTIFICATION. ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS UNTIL POSITION FILLED. PLEASE CONTACT RANDOLPH H. DILLINGHAM, DIRECTOR. PHONE 864-260-4888; FAX 260-4004. E-MAIL: Randolphdillingham@anderson5.net.