Iva Elementary School has an opening for a Resource Teacher. Please contact Eric Hughes at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 864.348.6400 for more information or to apply.
Art teacher needed for Crescent High School. This position will be open until January 8, 2015. Contact Devon Smith at 864.352.6175 or at email@example.com
for more information. SC Art Certification preferred but not a must. OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST
Seeking Occupational Therapist to work full time in school setting with children ages 3-21 with disabilities
• Degree in Occupational Therapy from an accredited university
• Meet the standards of the National Board for Certification in OT and pass National exam
• Certification by the American Occupational Therapy Certification board and satisfaction of the current state legal licensure requirements of South Carolina
• Provides awareness of the roles and function of occupational therapy in the school system.
• Evaluates students to obtain and interpret data necessary for intervention strategies and implementation.
• Develops intervention protocols and procedures for student’s programs within scope of own experience.
• Develops IEP’S, including goals and methods to achieve identified goals.
• Coordinates intervention strategies, including goals and methods to achieve identified goals.
• Monitors the student’s response to the intervention and modifies strategies as indicated to attain goals.
• Develops appropriate classroom and home programming to maintain and enhance the performance of the student in the school/home environment.
• Makes recommendation for the termination of services when maximum benefit has been achieved.
• Documents results student’s assessment, intervention, follow-up and termination of services.
• Reviews the quality and appropriateness of the total services delivered and of individual occupational therapy programs for effectiveness and efficiency, using predetermined criteria.
• Maintains service related records and assists in development of these records according to state/federal guidelines.
• Follows billing and reimbursement procedures, as dictated by the Exceptional Children Department.
• Identifies own continuing education needs in compliance with state licensure requirements.
• Develops and provides in-service education to members of the educational team.
• Participates in the development of service operations, policies and procedures.
EMPLOYMENT TERM: 195 days
Please Contact Gaia Phillips, NCSP, LPES, Director of Special Services, Anderson School District 3, 335 West Front Street, Iva, SC 29655 (864) 348-6196
Substitute Teachers Needed at Crescent High School.
Applicants should contact Cindy Watkins at firstname.lastname@example.org