Meet Candace Stone!
Candace is the STEAM teacher at Iva Elementary and this week's #A3AllStar! 🌟
"How long have you been in your current position, and what is your favorite thing about it?"
"I have been teaching STEAM for 3 years. When I transitioned to this position, I fell in love with teaching every grade level. A lot of students react well to hands-on lessons, and I love introducing them to real-world things that they can relate to.”
Here are a few facts about Mrs. Stone:
1. One of my favorite hobbies is reading. 📚
2. I don't use an alarm clock and will only get up on odd numbers. ⏰
3. I have been married to my husband for ten years, and we have a four-year-old son. 👪
4. I have been teaching for 16 years. And I've thrown up on the first day of school since K5. 🎒
5. I have been playing school since my little sister could sit on a desk. ✏️
Thank you, Mrs. Stone, for your selfless dedication to the students of Anderson School District Three!