Meet Mrs. Hannah Gaillard, this week's #A3AllStar! 🌟
Mrs. Gaillard has been a 1st Grade teacher at Starr Elementary for 4 years!
When asked about what led her to teaching Hannah Said, "Ever since I was a child, all I ever wanted to do was be a teacher. I used to line up my stuffed animals and play "school" every day; making my younger brothers join in when they were old enough! I believe that every child is capable of learning. My goal as an educator is to guide children on their journey and to help them make this realization themselves. I want them to leave my classroom believing that they are able to do and accomplish anything that they set their minds too!
A parent nominated Mrs. Gaillard and said, "Mrs. G is an amazing teacher. She constantly provides a learning environment that pushes my little one to grow as a student and person. He has learned so much since August. I really appreciate the difference she makes in my sons life."
Here are five fact about Mrs. G!
1. I grew up in Charleston, SC. 🏠
2. I was homeschooled from 5th grade all the way through high school. 🎒
3. I used to run a small wedding/portrait photography business throughout high school and college. 📸👰🏽
4. My favorite type of vacation is hiking and tent camping in the mountains. ⛺⛰️
5. My husband's hair is longer than mine! 💇
Thank you Mrs. Gaillard, for making a difference everyday in the lives of students at Starr Elementary School!